Shalom Partner and Friend of Israel,
We have been fervently studying Bible Prophecy for many years now. Never, have we seen everything just falling so perfectly into place and there is an urgency to share these many incredible signs of the times. The Lord put the desire and love of His prophecies concerning Israel in our hearts and perhaps it is… "for such a time as this" as with Esther: "For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?" (Esther 4:14-15).
Israel is God's time clock for the end of the world… Since May of 1948 major events happened that is rapidly moving us to Daniel's seventieth week and the fulfilment of key Bible prophecies concerning the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. There have been some recent developments in the realm of Biblical Prophecy concerning Israel that we feel obligated to share. Most of the Body of Christ is totally unaware of what is actually transpiring "behind the scenes" as it is not always taught in the church and the media at large is not sharing all the facts. We think that God may be revealing this right before the time these events will come to pass.
Israel: Fulfilling Bible Prophecy ~ God’s Peace Plan for the Middle East: "I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, and give Him no rest, till He establish, and till He make Jerusalem a praise in the earth." Isaiah 62:6, 7
God warns none of His prophecies shall fail…! "For I am God, and there is no other, for I am God, and there is None like me declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times, things that are not yet done."(Isaiah 46:9 -10) When God repeats Himself, He is usually trying to convey an important matter! Respect for Israel and God’s sure promises to her is what the Christian must learn from Bible prophecy. God chose Israel out of all other nations to be a channel of His blessings to the world. God calls Israel; the apple of His eye, His Firstborn, His Inheritance. Zechariah 2:8; Exodus 4:22; Isaiah 19:25
A Future Warning for Israel and the World… Remember, God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says His is, and to authenticate all the warnings and the promises found in the Bible. The Bible warns a series of prophetic events which will change the world forever would begin to unfold after Israel would once again become a sovereign Nation (after 2,500 years) and which was fulfilled on May 14, 1948!
God has a covenant with Israel that will NEVER be broken. He has revealed a destiny for the nation of Israel which will soon be completed and… the Bible clearly warns there will be no peace in Israel ~ or the world ~ until Messiah returns!
Ten Bible Prophecies of Israel ~ recently fulfilled: There are 10 Bible prophecies that were fulfilled after 1948, when Israel became an independent country for the second time in history. These prophecies foretold of modern Israel's stunning military victories and of its transition from… a desert wasteland to a prosperous nation.
1. Israel will prevail over its enemies ~ Bible passage: Isaiah 41:12 - 14 ~ Written perhaps between 701-681 BC and Fulfilled: late 1900s. The prophet said God would help Israel during times of conflict with enemies (if the people have faith in God). Isaiah said this during a time when the northern kingdom of Israel had already been conquered by the Assyrian Empire. And the southern kingdom, Judah, was about to be conquered by Babylon. The Bible explains that Israel and Judah had lost their independence because so many of the residents had turned to false religions... But, since 1948 when Israel was re-established, Israel has been attacked by much larger countries. And Israel has prevailed in each of those attacks. This prophecy has found partial fulfilment; Christian scholars believe that a time WILL COME when all of Israel's enemies are destroyed… Hallelujah!
2. The ruins of Israel would be rebuilt ~ Bible passage: Amos 9:11, 13 ~ Written about 750 BC and Fulfilled: late 1900s. The prophet said that God would ("in that day" – future event) restore the land of David. (King David ruled Israel from about 1010 BC to about 970 BC). The land of David (Israel) was conquered and destroyed by the Babylonians, Assyrians and Romans. But, the land had been in ruins for much of the past 2000 years. The Jews, who had been scattered throughout the world, began to return in large numbers during the past 100 years! Since then, they have been rebuilding many of Israel's ancient cities. Amos also said there would be continuous planting and harvesting. During the past 100 years, the Jews have been using advanced farming and irrigation techniques to turn the barren land into productive farmland. Today, Israel is a source of food for many countries.
3. Ezekiel prophesied prosperity for modern-day Israel ~ Bible passage: Ezekiel 36:11 - Written between 593-571 BC and Fulfilled: late 1900s. The prophet said that there would come a time when Israel would be more prosperous than it was in the past. The Bible describes Israel as being a prosperous nation during the time of King David and King Solomon about 3000 years ago. During the past 100 years, millions of Jews from around the world moved to Israel and they have been rebuilding the country once again. Today, Israel is again an independent nation, as it was in the days of King David, and it is one of the world's most prosperous countries. In 1999, Israel had the highest per capita Gross Domestic Product of any nearby country, even though the surrounding countries have many oil resources.
4. Trees would grow again in Israel ~ Bible passage: Isaiah 41:18 - 20 ~ Written perhaps between 701-681 BC and Fulfilled: late 1900s. The prophet’s talk of a future restoration of Israel coincides with an occurrence in modern Israel ~ the construction of a vast irrigation system to improve farming. The lack of available water, including rain, is one reason why Israel had been a desolate, unproductive land during much of the past 2000 years. But, during the 1900s, when many Jews returned to their ancient homeland, they built a network of irrigation systems. And during the past century, more than 200 million trees have been planted in Israel.
5. Isaiah said Israel's fruit would fill the world ~ Bible passage: Isaiah 27:6 ~ Written: perhaps between 701-681 BC and Fulfilled: late 1900s. The prophet says; Israel would one day blossom and fill the world with its fruit. This prophecy has been at least partially fulfilled, literally and symbolically. Today, the land of Israel, which had been barren for centuries, is a leading producer of agricultural products, exporting food to many countries. This prophecy also has been fulfilled symbolically with the worldwide spread of Christianity. The very first believers; "The Way" began with Yeshua (Jesus) in Israel and now have about 2 billion followers worldwide.
6. Jerusalem would become the world's most important Religious site ~ Bible passage: Micah 4:1 ~ Written sometime between 750-686 BC and Fulfilled: Today and future. The prophet said; that the Temple Mount in Jerusalem would become the focal point of the world… this prophecy has not yet been fulfilled. But, it is interesting to note that Jerusalem IS, and has been for centuries, the world's most important religious site. Christians and Jews regard the City as the worlds most important… and Christians and Jews comprise about one-third of the world's population. No other city in the world is a religious focal point to as many people!
7. Egypt would never again rule over other nations ~ Bible passage: Ezekiel 29:15 ~Written: between 593-571 BC and Fulfilled: 1967, etc. The prophet says that Egypt would recover from desolation… but that it would never again rule over other nations. Up until the time of Ezekiel, Egypt had been a world power for centuries, dominating many nations, including Israel. But for most of the past 2500 years, Egypt has since been controlled by foreign powers. Today, Egypt is an independent nation again. In 1948, 1967 and 1973, Egypt tried to dominate Israel but was unsuccessful each time, despite the fact that Egypt is 10 times larger than Israel. Since the time of Ezekiel, Egypt no longer rules over other nations.
8. Zechariah prophesied the Jews return to Jerusalem ~ Bible passage: Zechariah 8:7 - 8 ~ Written between 520 and 518 BC and Fulfilled: 1948, 1967, etc. The prophet said God would bring the Jews back from the east and the west to their homeland (Israel) and that they would be able to live in the city of Jerusalem again. This prophecy has been fulfilled more than once. About 2600 years ago, Babylon destroyed Jerusalem and took many Jews as captives to Babylon. But… many Jews later returned from Babylon. The Jews rebuilt Jerusalem but the city was destroyed about 1900 years ago by the Romans. The Romans killed more than 1 million Jews and forced many more into exile. The Jews did not have control of Jerusalem again until 1967 when the Jews recaptured the city during the Six Day War.
9. Israel's deserts will become like the "Garden of Eden" ~ Bible passage: Isaiah 51:3 - Written perhaps between 701-681 BC and being fulfilled now!
10. Isaiah foretold of the worldwide return of Jews to Israel ~Bible passage: Isaiah 43:5 - 6 ~ Written perhaps between 701-681 BC and Fulfilled: late 1900s. The prophet Isaiah said that the Jews would return to their homeland from the east, the west, the north and the south. Isaiah lived about 2700 years ago. During the past century, millions of Jews have returned to Israel, from the east, the west, the north and the south:
From the east: Many Jews living in the Middle East moved to Israel by the early 1900s.
From the west: During mid 1900s, hundreds of thousands of Jews living in the West (Europe and the United States) began moving to Israel.
From the north: The former Soviet Union (Russia) is north of Israel. At first refused to allow its Jewish residents to move to Israel. But, after years of pressure from other countries, Russia finally began to allow Jews to return to Israel during the 1980s. So far, hundreds of thousands of Russian Jews have moved to Israel.
From the south: Ethiopia, which is south of Israel, also refused to allow its Jews to return to Israel. But, in 1985, Israel struck a deal with Ethiopia's communist government to allow the Jews of Ethiopia to move to Israel. On the weekend of May 25, 1991, 14,500 Ethiopian Jews were airlifted to Israel. During the past 100 years, Jews living as far south as South Africa have moved to Israel.
Some Bible prophecies fulfilled by Israel during ancient times…
God will never forget the children of Israel ~ Bible prophecy: Isaiah 49:13 – 17
The Bible warns the destiny of the World is inseparable from Israel and Jerusalem… The Bible says God would one day re-gather the children of Israel back into their land from among many nations around the world... the Bible says they would be re-gathered in unbelief... God warns He is not re-gathering the children of Israel into their Land because they deserve it, but because His Name and His Word are at stake (Ezekiel 36:17 - 23)... and because He loves them... and they are His chosen people. The Bible warns that God would then make Jerusalem a world trouble spot.... the Bible also says ALL nations of the world will turn against Israel. The Bible says all of the covenants, promises, curses, prophecies, and blessings God has made to the children and nation of Israel will be fulfilled.
The Bible foretells us of a terrible warning that during this time 'GAZA’ will be forsaken… Amos 1:6 – 8
Gaza is in the land which was given to the tribe of Judah (Joshua 15:1 - 12) and one of Messiah's titles is "The Lion of the Tribe of Judah." The Bible links the forsaking of Gaza to a future war and a "Day of the Lord’s anger."
God wants everyone on Earth to know what will help trigger this fierce and terrible anger: GAZA! We can read once again in Zechariah 9: 5 – 6.
It is important for us to remember, that there was NO ‘PALESTINE’ in the days of Yeshua (Jesus) ~ the Romans still called it ‘Judea’ (Judah)... just look at their maps and their coins... it wasn't until after the second Jewish revolt against the Romans ~ over 100 years after Yeshua was Crucified and Resurrected that Hadrian, a Roman Leader, changed the name from Judea (Judah) to ‘Palestinia’ (Palestine). The Roman rulers re-named it after Israel's ancient enemy the Philistines in order to try to break the Jews away from their relationship and bond to their Land of Israel.
Terrorism’s hottest target ~ Israel either directly or indirectly, is the central target of the majority of terrorist attacks, and anyone who supports Israel is drawn into the target. More than 1,200 Israelis have died at the hand of Arab Palestinian terrorism, and there have been over 8,000 Israeli casualties since the first intifada, and not to mention the mental toll it has placed upon a peace-loving people. There is no question that terror has greatly burdened the daily lives of the Israelis. Israel’s generous withdrawal from her land has never brought peace with the Arab terrorists who live within her borders but only a louder cry of Jihad, more hatred, and a renewed fervour to declare their covetous desire for all of Israel. Sadly, the Palestinian response to the Oslo Peace Process has been a tragedy for Israel.
In 1989 Hamas, a violent Islamic fundamentalist party began to wage an unprecedented war of terror upon Israel… They demanded a Palestinian State in ALL of the land of Israel. Hamas grew in popularity among Palestinians, and in a recent election, had won control over Gaza.
Israel refuses to negotiate peace with Hamas unless it stops terrorism and recognizes Israel’s right to exist as a nation!
ALERT! On the 04th May, Abbas's Fatah Party reaches a unity government deal with Hamas! In a move that sent shockwaves throughout Israel… the Palestinian Authority (PA) head Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah Party and the terrorist Hamas group have agreed to form an interim national unity government. The agreement, which was recently signed, includes plans to hold new elections in a year and poses a serious threat to obliterate any chance of a renewed peace process between Israel and the PA. Among other concerns, Hamas has refused to recognize Israel's right to exist, and one Hamas senior official has already dismissed joining peace talks.
It is not easy to find, or name, an Arab Islamic organization that is not a terrorist organization ~ or that doesn't support terrorist organizations. Fatah, or the Arabs that live in Judea and Samaria (West bank) who call themselves "Palestinians," have now joined forces with Hamas. With the death of Osama bin Laden, Hamas’ Leader has now referred to him as a "great leader" and a "great martyr" for the Islamic jihad cause. Abbas and his Fatah Party are supported by the American administration and have been given billions of dollars over the past few years to build his army.
Many within Fatah’ "Palestinian army" ~ a.k.a. the "PA Security Forces" have been fully trained and armed by the American government. Well, surprise, surprise... They are all now joined together with Hamas in Gaza, as the result of a meeting with the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt who now control that country along with al-Qaeda. To add insult to injury, Egypt has now also opened the Rafah Border crossing between Egypt and Gaza ~ giving them freedom of movement to ship more weapons into Gaza for the coming war. This negates having to use the hundreds of their smuggling tunnels. Now all that is required is to drive truck loads of weapons and ammunition across the Egyptian / Gazan border.
In a response to the expected unity agreement, posted on the Prime Minister's Office Web site, Benjamin Netanyahu said, "The Palestinian Authority needs to choose between peace with Israel and peace with Hamas. Peace with both is impossible because Hamas aspires to destroy the State of Israel and says so openly. It fires missiles at our cities; it fires anti-tank rockets at our children."
Hamas, by terrorist activities… seems to have won this battle for a Palestinian state in Gaza… but will they achieve their goal to eliminate the Jews from Israel?
Prophecy indicates the contrary! "...those who hate Thee have exalted themselves. They make shrewd plans against Thy people, and conspire together against Thy treasured ones. They have said, ’Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation, that the name of Israel may be remembered no more... Let us possess for ourselves the pastures of God.’ O my God, make them like the whirling dust... Fill their faces with dishonour, that they may seek Your name, O LORD…" Psalms 83:1-18 NAS
The cry of Islamic Jihad ~ "holy war against all infidels" (Christians and Jews) is setting the world at high alert! Truly, radical Islamic fundamentalism is an ominous foe, creating chaos and fear. Why? First, there is no behaviour more irrational and brutal than that of religious fanaticism fuelled by hatred and religious bigotry. And, second, terrorism is the primary implement of war used by these religious fanatics.
This worldwide terrorism is one of the signs of the end of the age: "For then there will be great distress, unequalled from the beginning of the world until now-and never to be equalled again," and "...men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world..."Matthew 24:3, 21, 22 NIV; Luke 21:26 NIV
A generation of TERRORISM ~ Terrorism is an effective weapon in the hands of those who desire to coerce and intimidate. It is cheap and illusive and the poor man’s military strategy. Unlike guerrilla warfare against military targets, terrorism is aimed at civilians and is designed to instil fear in as many people as possible with the least amount of effort. An unparalleled case of terror by a handful of individuals paralyzed the mighty nation of America and millions of people for months after the 9/11 attacks.
The common thread of these terrorist activities…? Is hatred for the Jews! And this hatred has been played out over and over with every suicide bombing in Israel. Although Israel has confronted the threat of terrorism every day for decades, a worldwide war on terrorism was not declared until it reached the soil of the United States.
Since 9/11, billions have been invested to stop the terror. But, much to the amazement of allied world leaders, terrorism has not stopped but on the contrary, it has escalated! 2011, has seen the governments of Lebanon, Tunisia, Jordan, Egypt and other Arab countries becoming severely challenged. Lebanon, Egypt, and Jordan are involved in Psalm 83 and Tunisia appears to take part in the Ezekiel 38 & 39 prophecy. It time for Christians to familiarize themselves with the prophecies of Isaiah 19, Isaiah 17, Jeremiah 49, Psalm 83, and Ezekiel 38 & 39. These are a few of the world changing prophecies ~ stage setting on the prophetic horizon.
Today, we see that the United Nations is immorally siding with Islamic terrorists against democratic Israel. One day… the Bible teaches us that the entire world will gather their forces in a valley called Armageddon (Revelations 16:12-16)… And they will say; "Come and let us wipe them out as a nation. Let the name of Israel be remembered no more" (Psalms 83:4).
Two prophesied Middle Eastern wars are prophesied. The first; is spoken of in Psalm 83 and Isaiah 17:1. Israel's bordering Arab states conspiring together to overthrow Israel and to eject them from their Promised Land. Israel will win this war and Damascus will be destroyed in it. The Second; war is prophesied in Ezekiel 38 and 39 and will involve Israel being attacked by many of the former Soviet Union states such as Turkey, Iran, Libya and other Arab nations. Divine intervention will give Israel the victory in this war also.
Today, the unseen powers of darkness are adding fuel on the terrorist flame of hatred. Religious fanatics who manipulate the truth and perpetrate evil upon Israel are playing into Satan’s hands carrying out his malevolent designs.
Thankfully, there is also an unseen battle going on in the heavens to preserve the spiritual and earthly seed of promise, and thereby to bring about God’s benevolent plan for mankind. God declares that those who trouble themselves with Israel will themselves be troubled. (Zechariah 2:8-12; 14:3) Just as God brought plagues upon Egypt, saying, "Let My people go," so He will bring plagues upon the modern pharaohs of this world, now under the influence of Satan ~until Israel is freed from the bondage of terror. God’s Word is sure and He will prevail in this battle against evil!
We hope that you enjoy and become more informed by our work. We serve an awesome God and we are humbled by this opportunity to bring you this information.
With Shalom to you and your family always,
15th June, 2011
| The Tree of Life | Prophetic Events of 2018 | Prepare the Way for the KING | The Prophetic Line-Up of Events | Peace and Safety! | The Nations in a Valley of Decision | The Harvest of the Nations | Israel's Stategic Borders! | The Alignment of Dark Forces! | God's Mission for His Chosen People | Globalism brings Rise to End-Time Antichrist! | Jerusalem the Eternal Capital of Israel | The Wise and The Foolish! | Creation's End-Time Groaning! | God brings Order out of CHAOS! | Foreshadow of Things to Come! | The Target Jersualem | The Fifth Column - Islam / Liberalism & Antichrist | Prepare The Way for the 3rd Temple! | Jerusalem's Jubilee in a Jubilee Year (5777) | Suddenly God! - 2018 | Understanding ISLAM - the Enemy of the West! | Allied with Terror | The Seat of Satan! | Fire in Israel - God's Warning? | Cursing God's Chosen! | God's Prophetic Timeline for Israel! | Going Out and Coming In! | Arab Lies, Myths and More Lies! | The New World Dis-Order! | At War with God | Escape the Coming Darkness | The Sun Rising in the East or West? | Caliphate and kingdoms vs The Kingdom of God | The Kiss of Judas | Sealed Until the End-Time | End of the Age Alliances | The Final Battle for Jerusalem has begun! | The Syria Refugee Trojan Horse | How the WEST was LOST! | Prophetic Graveyards | Tale of Two Cities: Babylon & Jerusalem | The Signs of Israel | The GATES of HELL! | North vs. South Islamic Alliance | Turkey the Open Door for Radical ISLAM! | The Rise of the Persian Ram - IRAN | Nothing New Under the Sun | The Euphrates Gateway to Armageddon | The Last ISLAMIC CRUSADE | In the Twinkling of an Eye! | The Night is Coming! | GAZA in Prophetic End Times! | The 'Deception' of ISLAM! | Islam's Radical War on Christians and Jews | The Promised 'Chosen' Generation! | The King is Coming! | Israel where History & Prophecy Collide! | The FULL Circle | The coming Collision: God vs. gods | The Times of The Signs! | Turning the world upside down! | Peace when there is NO peace! | Is Syria the Smokescreen? | Separating the Sheep from the Goats | ISRAEL a Mystery of TIME! | We are at WAR! | Supernatural Births | The Burden of Damascus | Living in Interesting Times! | The Coming Blood Moons | Blessing and Cursing | Stolen Foundational ALTARS! | ISLAMIC War Drums! | The Arab Spring FALLACY! | Arab Rejection of Israel! | Is ISLAM the Green Horse of Revelation? | The Sign of EZEKIEL | The Eternal Saves | Palestinian Refugee or Arab Pawn | The Palestinian Myth | The March to Armageddon | Are the Black Clouds Rising Again? | Prophecies of ISRAEL | What Lies ahead? | The Hijacking of the Temple Mount | Jerusalem The Eye of the Storm | What makes the nations hate Israel? | Betrayed! | Israel God's Ancient Pathways | The Curse of Hadrian | Israel God's Prophetic Blessing | The God of Israel | Woe will be the divide of Jerusalem! | Rumblings in the Middle East | Akedah - 'The Binding of Isaac' | Church verse Israel | The Budding of the Fig Tree | A Time of Jacob's Trouble | Israel Under Siege | Psalm 83 The Coming War | Where is the Body? | The Founding of a Nation | Roots of Anti-Semitism | Israel God's Miracle | If the Mountains could speak? | Holy Cities of Israel | Signs of Times | Who will be the donkey? | The Light of the World | God's Beloved Mountains | Israel, the Church and the Nations | One New man | Enmity | The Valley of Tears | Storm Clouds | The Ancient Womb | God in the MIDST | Epicenter! | The End is in the Beginning | for the least of My brethren | Gate of Mercy |
| Return Home | Donations | Contact Us | Recent Articles 2000-2023 | Newsletter Study Articles | The Feasts of the Lord | Biblical Teaching Articles | Free E-Books Downloads |